A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Druanne Laplante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Druanne Laplante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laplante graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Laplante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Druanne Margaret Laplante DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Druanne M. Laplante practice?
- Dr. Druanne Laplante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Druanne Laplante practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.