A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drucy Borowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drucy Borowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borowitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drucy Borowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drucy Sarette Borowitz MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Drucy S. Borowitz practice?
- Dr. Drucy Borowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Drucy Borowitz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Pulmonologists.