A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Druhan Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Druhan Howell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Druhan Howell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Howell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USA Medical Center
- Infirmary West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Druhan L Howell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Druhan L. Howell practice?
- Dr. Druhan Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. Druhan Howell practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Allergists, Mobile Internists, and Mobile Pediatricians.