A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Druhan Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Druhan Howell, Allergy & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Druhan Howell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Howell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Druhan L Howell MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Druhan L. Howell practice?
- Dr. Druhan Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. Druhan Howell practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Allergists, Mobile Internists, and Mobile Pediatricians.