Dr. Drupad Bhatt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017
Nope.
Went to dr. Bhatt accompanied by a male friend who happened to be of the same origin as Dr. Bhatt and the whole time he was in the room explaining my condition and his solution he spoke to my friend. Other than a casual hello in the beginning of the conversation I felt completely invisible. When I asked a question he looked at me for a second and addressed my friend with the answer. My friend and I laughed about it later but I found it so rude and uncomfortable. I can't be sure the reasoning for this but whether it's because he was Indian or a male or whatever the paying patient should be addressed and not ignored. I never went back.

November 1st, 2016
Surgery
The office staff was always respectful and had such welcoming mannerisms. They were very kind and courteous, and helped me with every question I had. Dr. Bhatt was amazing! He was very informative and made sure I was fully informed about all of my options. He was very honest and made sure I was comfortable with all of the pre and post operative instructions to ensure I would heal in the best way possible. I would recommend Dr. Bhatt to my friends and family! I will continue to see him for any issues I have in the future.

October 31st, 2016
very cordial and had surgery did a great job

September 22nd, 2014
paitent
doctor is great, takes good care of me, wonderful physician, wonderful to deal with

August 26th, 2013
son's surgery
My son had a tonsillectomy and appendectomy done by Dr. Bhatt. He was very thorough with his instructions and information about the procedure. He had my son and I watch a video about the procedure and what was involved to prepare him for what was expected. He's a very good doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs these procedures.

October 9th, 2012
Temper tantrum, no patience.and bad side manners.
Very bad side manners. Did not had patience to listen to the situation. When my husband was unable to relax his tongue during examination, he jump and look like he was about to throw a tamper tantrum. When he came to tell me his opinion of what was necessary, my 4 year old son interrupt him and he shook my child shoulders and yelled at him "Do not interrupt me child". I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. But after this experience, I'll Will never come back to him,

July 7th, 2012
Awesome Dr.
I believe Dr. Bhatt is an excellent & well qualified Dr. I believe ge takes enough time with me & my family at each visit to diagnose and and answer all my questions. Also never had an issue with any of his staff. Put it this way my daughter was in PMC waiting for arm surgery he noticed us came in spoke with us wished us luck and so on. For someone to say he has no bedside manner???? She was not under his care! Outlet covers in waiting rm you people serious I have an 8 month old. Watch your kid it doesnt belong roaming and playing around in the waiting rm!!!! Really people...

April 5th, 2012
Horrible Doctor and Staff DO NOT GO!!!!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!! STAFF IS RUDE AND DR IS POMPOUS the staff is rude and I was told after trying to make an appt "have fun with your problem" I am reporting this office tot he American Medical Associate for displinary action.

April 20th, 2011
Look elsewhere
The only good thing I have to say is that I was able to make an appointment quickly.However, -- we waited for an hour each time we were there-- the office is not clean -- the office isn't even remotely child-safe. For a practice that brings in a large number of child patients for ear tubes one would think outlet covers would be the least they could do. Nevermind the sharp instruments, cords and poison all in reaching distance in the office.-- when we called with concerns about excessive discharge we were totally dismissed.We will be driving to Bethlehem from now on.

January 26th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Bhatt has successfully treated my family for sinus problems for years. Recently he cured me of my first ever sinus infection that the hospital had incorrectly diagnosed as pneumonia. I found him to be very qualified andwould highly recommend him to anyone.

October 12th, 2010
condescending pompous expert
If your looking for a Dr. that makes you wait 30 minute or more before each visit,wants the money up front, and then rushes you out of his office this is definitely the Dr for you. I to was impressed with Dr. Bhatt at my first visit, but after being rushed out without even being able to ask questions, I was determined to ask them. Each time he took under 10 minutes looked in my nose said that's pretty good. and said I'll see you again in 3 to 4 months. That's it! I wanted to ask what was in the nose drops because they made my nose bleed, and what I could expect by continuing to see him. This is the first and last time a Dr. told me to be quiet and listen to him, I'm calling today to cancel any further appointments with dr. bhatt. Seems to me if I pay for an office visit I should at least be able to ask questions.

January 9th, 2017