Dr. Drury Woodson MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

February 27th, 2017
Takes His TIme
Sadly I have noticed the only comment on here is acidic and insulting to Dr. Woodson. Let me first say yes, the wait time is long, but I have been his patient for close to 10 years now and have never once questioned his or his PA's knowledge of Medicine or Treatment. I am currently on no medication and am healthy as can be. That being said, even though the wait time is longer that usual, both the providers in this office will take their time with you and explain to you what questions you might have. Sure I have waited an hour to two hours before but he also spent an hour and a half seeing me so that all my concerns were fully addressed. The staff is genuinely honest and friendly as well as being very knowledgeable in their field. I will continue seeing this provider as long as possible. The PA that they have is also very skilled, I have seen her a couple of times when Dr. Woodson was not available and needless to say she was very thorough in prescribing the correct medication to treat my acute condition. I have the utmost faith in their abilities aside from what other commenters on here say out of anger or other feelings of resentment.

October 28th, 2016
Look elsewhere if you want to see Dr.
Both of my parents used this office for over a year. They never met the Dr. and were only seen by a female PA. I accompanied them for an appt. We were 1st appt. of the day and had to wait over an hour for the PA to show up. My mom was having mild memory problems so I wanted to check her meds. PA had her on 8 meds. When I researched online, several were not to be used together, in the elderly, several caused anorexia(explained her sudden weight loss of 80+ pounds)and could lead to memory loss. We never returned. I began the process of weaning Mom off meds with Dr. supervision to see if we could halt the memory loss. In a year she was on no meds and physically thriving. But ALZ continued on. I care for her 24/7...she is in the last stage of ALZ. I would strongly caution against using this practice.