A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Du Guerry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Du Guerry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerry graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Guerry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans