A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Du Guerry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Du Guerry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerry graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Guerry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Du Pont Guerry MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Du P. Guerry practice?
- Dr. Du Guerry has 1 office location.
Dr. Du Guerry practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hematologists.