A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlbrandt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahlbrandt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt practice?
- Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duane Ahlbrandt practices Gastroenterology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Gastroenterologists.