A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Austin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Francis Austin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duane F. Austin practice?
- Dr. Duane Austin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Duane Austin practices Ophthalmology near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Avon Ophthalmologists.