A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Austin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Austin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans