A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Austin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Austin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Francis Austin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duane F. Austin practice?
- Dr. Duane Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Austin practices Ophthalmology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Ophthalmologists.