A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Banet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Banet, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Banet, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Banet graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Banet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Edward Banet MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Duane E. Banet practice?
- Dr. Duane Banet has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Banet practices Dermatology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Dermatologists.