A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Banks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Robert Banks MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Banks practice?
- Dr. Duane Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duane Banks practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.