Psychiatrists

845 E 4800 S
Ste 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
801-264-9522
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Sheryl P on May 2nd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Banks for some time. He has been good at answering questions and always felt confident that I was getting good care. When I have had side effects with medication, I always felt I could call without feeling like I was a bother.

|  NO help whatsoever!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

I called because I have a friend that is delusional, hearing voices, talking to himself and needs to be evaluated for schizophrenia. I told the receptionist that I would pay cash, whatever the price to get him in and evaluated. I was told that they could not get him in until February end, 2014, about a month from now, tried to schedule the appointment and would pay today for it, month in advance and I was told he has to make his own appointment. YEAH That's going to work!!!! Which person in his head does she want to call and set up the appointment with. What an idiot she is. This particular receptionist is not at all helpful or empathetic to the mentally ill.

Sep 27th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Banks for some time. He has always been friendly and had my best interest at heart. He is also very good at returning my calls to answer my questions.

by Henry on Aug 10th, 2013

I would highly reccomend Dr. Banks. I have felt he genuinely cared and took the time needed to understand my history.

Feb 1st, 2009

Dr Banks didn't look beyond the mark and come up with opinions about my life that have nothing to do with my diagnosis--like psychiatrists tend to do. He focused on the problem at hand. I also appreciated that he called me back when I needed my medications and didn't get annoyed even though he called in the prescription from an airport.

|  Not Recommended  |  show details
by James on Jul 29th, 2008

I went there because i have social anxiety to have him see if there is anything i could do or take to help me out. He was horrible. He was arrogant and was not helpful in this. I also paid my co-pay when i saw him at the appointment but, he said i never paid him and sent me to collections trying to have me pay him the $69 co-pay twice. Now i'm trying to get it off my credit report even though i paid for my appointment up front. I would not recommend Dr Duane Banks.

Jul 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I went there because i have anxiety to have him see if there is anything i could do or take to help me out. He was horrible. He was arrogant and was not helpful in this. I also paid my co-pay when i saw him at the appointment but, he said i never paid him

Read Full Review at yahoo.com