A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Duane Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Barnett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Barnett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Alfred Barnett MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duane A. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Duane Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Barnett practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.