A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Berkompas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Berkompas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkompas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Berkompas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Berkompas, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkompas graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Berkompas has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane C Berkompas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Berkompas practice?
- Dr. Duane Berkompas has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Berkompas practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiologists.