Dr. Duane Birky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 4th, 2015
uncaring
He is horrible. Don't waste your time or money. I will never go back to him and I will not recommend him to my worse enemy.

September 17th, 2012
THIS GUY IS A FRAUD
AT MY INITIAL APPOINTMENT WITH THIS DOCTOR, HE CAME IN SPENT 5 TO 7 MIN WITH ME, REFERED ME TO SLEEP STUDY AND CHARGED ME $400.00 DOLLARS FOR HIS TIME. AT THE SLEEP STUDY I SLEPT ABOUT AN HOUR AND THE SLEEP TECH SAID I SLEPT ALL NIGHT WITH FEW APNEAS. HE REQUESTED THAT I RETURN TO DO ANOTHER SLEEP STUDY TO FIND OUT WHAT MY C-PAP PREASURE SETTING WOULD BE TO STOP THE VERY FEW APNEAS THAT I WAS HAVING. AFTER THE SECOND SLEEP STUDY I RECIEVED BILLING. $400.00 FOR THE INITIAL VISIT, $400.00 FOR HIM READING THE TEST RESULTS FOR THE FIRST STUDY AND $400.00 FOR READING THE SECOND STUDY. THEN HE SAID I NEEDED A C-PAP MACHINE SO I GOT ONE. COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOT SLEEP APNEA THAT GAVE ME PROBLEMS, IT WAS A MEDICINE THAT I WAS TAKING. BUT HE MADE OFF WITH $1,200.00 OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY. AN EXPENSIVE 5 TO 7 MINUTES TO SAY THE LEAST.

July 13th, 2011
Office staff screwed up appt. Dr. Birky was obnoxious. Will never go there again!

July 12th, 2011
One of the best....any patient is blessed to have a physician that cares like he does.
My experience with Dr. Birky is not as a patient although I would travel many miles to see him if needed. I was his clinic secretary in Indiana several years ago. His patients were so sad to see him leave our area, he is what medicine needs today, he has empathy and truly cares to help those he sees. I am delighted to have this opportunity to share what I know about this truly excellent physician. He is head and shoulders above any I have known. Thanks for allowing my comment.

August 13th, 2010