A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Bland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Bland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bland graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane David Bland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane D. Bland practice?
- Dr. Duane Bland has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Bland practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.