A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Burroughs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Burroughs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane A Burroughs MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane A. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. Duane Burroughs has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Burroughs practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.