Dr. Duane Carlson Is this you?

3.2

Posted on December 12th, 2011

When I was hospitalized in 2010, Dr.Carlson called me by the wrong name twice, even after I corrected him.

Posted on January 6th, 2009

Dr. Carlson seemed to be more concerned with the time he would have to spend answering my questions than my concerns about his diagnosis. He asked how many quetsions I had and continued to look at his watch. My total visit with him was less than 15 minutes and he was terse during the whole time.

Posted on June 26th, 2014