A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Caylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Caylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Caylor graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Caylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Kent Caylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane K. Caylor practice?
- Dr. Duane Caylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Caylor practices Family Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Family Physicians.