A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Darnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Darnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Darnell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane R Darnell DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Darnell practice?
- Dr. Duane Darnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Darnell practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, CA.
See Sun City Internists.