A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Darnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Darnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darnell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Darnell practice?
Dr. Duane Darnell practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Sun City Internists.