A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Duke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Duke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Stopp Duke MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duane S. Duke practice?
- Dr. Duane Duke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Duke practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Surgeons.