Pediatrician

May 1st, 2015

Dr Dyson and is staff is excellent. He will call to follow up after the visit which is generally not done by the doc himself. He is thorough and cares about his patients.

Used to be wonderful, now they are horrible show details Used to be wonderful, now they are horrible
Dec 22nd, 2014

We were with Dr. Dyson for 4 years or so. They used to be wonderful: spend time with parents and patients, getting to know the families and being attentive to them. Now the place is unrecognizable. Their stuff has changed entirely and the amazing personnel they used to have is all gone. The pediatrician does not seem to care about anyone but himself. They used to know your child by name, call to follow up etc. Today, they have no idea who you are and do not remember (or care to check) anything, no matter how important (e.g., not asking anything about the diagnostic work that he referred us to do in a hospital after the previous visit; not caring to check their own records re medication allergies; sending you home without a prescription they were supposed to give you or forgetting to give you the visit summary sheet after a well being visit). For them to remember your kid's name, wishing you happy holidays or asking how was the trip for which you got those special shots? Check for medical information you asked about? Forget about those things. Spending time with each patient? No more. If we bring more than one kid for back to back well being checkups (scheduling separate appts for them, of course) they would essentially rash them in one 15-minute time slot without giving each kid the time they deserve.

Very knowledgable and caring show details Very knowledgable and caring
by Melanie on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr Dyson is a very caring pediatrician. He sees both of my children and treats them like they his only patients. I appreciate the time he spends with my children and that he answers all of my questions. He never makes you feel "stupid" for coming in. I also really appreciate that he personally calls us after procedures and vaccinations to see if my children are doing ok. I've recommended him to all family and friends

by Stacy on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Dyson is a wonderful pediatrician! We highly recommend him to anyone. Our son is 4 mo old and Dr. Dyson has already made us feel very comfortable and well cared for. He is very thorough and not dismissive, guiding us through which milestones our son should be hitting and how to get there. He seems to really care about our son and his well being.

Wonderful, caring, competent, and professional show details Wonderful, caring, competent, and professional
Jun 24th, 2013

I appreciate that Dr Dyson always does a complete head to toe physical assessment on my son. My son had been to 3 other physicians before Dr Dyson, and being a nurse I can tell you for a fact that Dr Dyson was the very first doctor to ever do a complete exam on my son. Beyond that I love that he doesn't just address physical issues, he talks to my son about school and choosing the right friends, etc. We have never waited even 5 mins to see him. His office is clean and his staff is helpful and kind. Dr Dyson has truly been a blessing and I am so glad I didn't settle for a sub-standard physician!!!

My daughter's experience show details My daughter's experience
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Dyson came highly recommended from a nurse at Tucson Medical Center. I have been taking my daughter to see him since birth (she is now five months old) and he is one of the only people that she feels comfortable with. I think that as a pediatrician, he developed a great way of communicating with children and at the same time he has the patience and the expertise to explain any medical condition to a pair of young and inexperienced parents... thank you for being a part of our life!

A show details A
Apr 19th, 2011

I reccomend Dr. Dyson to everyone he is an amazing doctor. I never wait more than 5 minutes to see him and he always gives us all the time we need to talk about my baby! He is SO friendly with both my boys and makes them laugh everytime we visit! He gave my 6 year old a tour of his office and my son came back with the doctors equipment around his neck, he was so excited and wants to be a doctor now! Once Dr. Dyson called after hours to check on our baby after I expressed some concerns earlier that day in the office. Dr. Dyson even has came out to our car to help us with our car seat. He is so personable and goes above and beyond... all around AMAZING!

Excellent Doctor & Staff! show details Excellent Doctor & Staff!
Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Dyson & his staff are courteous, professional and treat my son with the utmost care. My 4 year old son actually looks forward to his appointments w/ Dr. Dyson. I have referred him to several of my friends.

Nov 24th, 2010

Dr. Dyson is an outstanding physician! He always takes his time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions, and I have lots of questions being a first time mom. The staff always works with my schedule. My son Jonah also loves Dr. Dyson. He has an "old school" touch by calling at the end of the day after an appointment to check in with how my son is doing and I really appreciate that because it tells me he really cares about his patients.

Dr Dyson is a gifted pediatrician show details Dr Dyson is a gifted pediatrician
Oct 28th, 2010

As an experienced nurse, I have worked with and gone to many physicians. Being a nurse also gives me the advantage of knowing who the best doctors are. Dr Dyson is a 10 out 10. His gentle style puts his patient's at ease. His holistic approach encompasses the needs of the whole family. He appreciates and praises his patient's family members commitment to their precious children. Few people are so gifted as to be able to relate to patient's of all ages. He is truly devoted to his families.

Best Pediatrician in Tucson show details Best Pediatrician in Tucson
Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Dyson is professional and respectful and really cares about the well being of my children I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.