A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Weston County Health Services
- Weston County Mem Hospital, Newcastle, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Charles Franklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Duane Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Franklin practices Family Medicine near Newcastle, WY.
See Newcastle Family Physicians.