A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Franklin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Weston County Mem Hospital, Newcastle, Wy
- Weston County Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Charles Franklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Duane Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Franklin practices Family Medicine near Newcastle, WY.
See Newcastle Family Physicians.