A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Godshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Godshall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godshall graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Godshall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Kenneth Godshall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane K. Godshall practice?
- Dr. Duane Godshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Godshall practices Emergency Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Emergency Physicians.