Duane L Griffith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

October 26th, 2016
Staff and dr. Griffith was very nice and helpful. Almost did not go because of these reviews. Glad I did.

July 10th, 2016
Deserves to lose license permanently, and did for a time.
Avoid this guy.

April 21st, 2016
This man is very mean and uncareing I was always taught to treat people how you want to be treated I guess be wants to be treated bad all I can say is what goes around come around he's gonna get what he got coming

April 21st, 2016
This man is a true jerk.. He's the worst dr I've ever seen. He should not practice medicine even on a horse!!! He's rude and obnoxious!! He's a arrogant man that thinks he's Gods Gift to humanity. He's no ones gift even to his mother. We dispise him.

April 8th, 2016
Not worth it
Received no pain relief from his procedure. Woke up the following morning with excruciating pain. I've spoke with other doctors who said this is not normal.

January 25th, 2016
Dr is rude and does not like to deal with patients. he hands them off to his PA

November 18th, 2015
Don't go to this guy
Saw this guy 3 times.Was referred to him for a pain pump. He immediately changed that to a stimulator from MEDTRONICS. HE works for MEDTRONICS.. Research this. Last visit he wasn't even there, saw a PA. I was told he didn't want to treat me anymore because i didn't do the stimulator and class me as a drug user. Which is absolutely a lie and total falsehood. Cut me off my 1 and only 1 medicine i was taking. Was rude, arrogant, unprofessional and doesn't know what he is doing. Brings more harm to patients than helps. Needs his license revoked. He had his license revoked in Ohio (fact). Now he is being disciplined by the State of Texas. (fact). He's only been practicing for 6 years. My God all this and only been practicing 6 years. Don't even consider going to this unprofessional punk. Jerk, arrogant . Agree with all the other reviews. Call the State medical board with your complaints. I did............

June 18th, 2015
Dr Griffith relieves too heavenly on pa's for follow up appointments, but is always available if a question should come up.

June 15th, 2015
What a joke!
After being referred to this guy I went in with dreams of no more needing medication. From the very second it was uncomfortable both staff and Dr. Guess what you jerk and extremely rude staff..I'm firing you!!!

August 21st, 2014
Back pain patient
Excellent care, excellent results, great follow up and continuing care.

May 3rd, 2014
Withdrawals, $3000+ bills
This doctor should have his license taken away. Charged me a lot of money / wasted my time. So flirty it made me feel uncomfortable. To add insult to injury, I had my meds cut off which sent me to withdrawals. Back pain is the same - despite $3,000+ in bills (on top of what insurance paid) and ER visit for withdrawals. Not sure why my family doc sent me to him. Frustrating!

May 1st, 2014
BEWARE!!!
JERK and everything else everybody has stated.....