A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Hansen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Hansen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Gilbert Hansen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane G. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Duane Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Hansen practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.