A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Henk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Henk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Henk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henk graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Henk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Henk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane Henk practice?
- Dr. Duane Henk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duane Henk practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.