A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Henk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Henk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henk
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Henk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Henk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henk graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Henk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane J Henk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane J. Henk practice?
- Dr. Duane Henk has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Henk practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.