A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Iverson is Good. Dr. Iverson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Iverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iverson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iverson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iverson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Duane Iverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Iverson practice?
Dr. Duane Iverson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dwayne Iverson, Dr. Dwain Iverson, Dr. Dewayne Iverson