A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Iverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Iverson is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Iverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iverson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Iverson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Roger Iverson MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Iverson practice?
- Dr. Duane Iverson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duane Iverson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.