A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Kirksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirksey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kirksey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Kirksey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kirksey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Erron Kirksey MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane E. Kirksey practice?
- Dr. Duane Kirksey has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Kirksey practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Independence, OH.
See Independence Internists and Independence Geriatric Doctors.