A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Kirksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Kirksey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirksey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance