A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Kirksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Kirksey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirksey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kirksey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Erron Kirksey MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane E. Kirksey practice?
- Dr. Duane Kirksey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Kirksey practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.