Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Mid-Michigan Ear Nose and Throat
1500 Abbott Rd
Suite 400
East Lansing, MI 48823
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Unfriendly staff  |  show details
May 19th, 2014

After waiting 9 days for an urgent appointment my appointment was cancelled because the doctor was out of the office and was resceduled for 10 days later. Office staff was unpleasant and had no compassion. I will not be seeing this doctor.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

Very poor!!!

|  Quick response for post surgery complications  |  show details
by Christine on May 22nd, 2013

My daughter had surgery under Dr Smith's care. The first day post op, she had an adverse reaction to the antibiotics and vomited blood. We rushed to the Emergency Room. The ER Drs contacted Dr Smith's office and they quickly made room in his schedule for her to be seen the same day. Dr Smith very patiently checked over everything to make sure the ER Drs didn't miss anything. He even got my daughter to smile when she had been crying all day. We are both very happy with his bedside matter and attention to detail.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

Kind of angry and gruff

|  Simply the best!!!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

I think all too often when things go well not enough is said. My daughter and I have both been patients of Dr. Smith. He is an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time with each of us and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. He discussed our options as well as the pros and cons of each. It was quite obvious that he has both great experience and ability. He spent more than enough time with us and gave thorough answers to all questions. He is also quite personable. I have refered others to him as well. I wish there more doctors like him!