A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Tippets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Tippets is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tippets graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tippets has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp - Weston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Michael Tippets DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duane M. Tippets practice?
- Dr. Duane Tippets has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Tippets practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Anniston Surgeons.