A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Tippets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Tippets is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tippets
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tippets Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tippets graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tippets has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp - Weston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Michael Tippets DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duane M. Tippets practice?
- Dr. Duane Tippets has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Tippets practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Anniston Orthopedic Surgeons.