A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Mitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Mitzel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Mitzel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mitzel has 23 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Lee Mitzel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duane L. Mitzel practice?
- Dr. Duane Mitzel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Duane Mitzel practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.