A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Mitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Mitzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitzel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Mitzel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitzel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Lee Mitzel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duane L. Mitzel practice?
- Dr. Duane Mitzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Mitzel practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.