A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Mitzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Mitzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitzel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Mitzel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitzel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mitzel has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Lee Mitzel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duane L. Mitzel practice?
- Dr. Duane Mitzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duane Mitzel practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.