Emergency Physicians, Pediatrician

Saint Louis University
3635 Vista Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
314-577-8776
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Poor Initial Impression and Poor Customer Service  |  show details
by Tim C. on Dec 18th, 2013

Although I did not get to see Dr. Moore or Cheong, I have never had a more unprofessional interaction with trying to schedule an appointment with the staff that handle appointments. For over 1 month, I was not able to successfully schedule an appoint even after several calls. They do not call back and when I finally went to the office that is open 1 day per week in Saint Mary's in person, I was told that my primary care provider had all the information and to talk to them. I then went to my primary care provider and was told that they did not want to take me as a patient. My primary care provider's staff also mentioned that the Dietra was unprofessional with them as well. Very unusual. Based on this initial impression of the staff of Dr. Moore and Cheong, I would not recommend them to anyone. They probably don't even know this is happening.

|  Uncaring and unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2010

When you enter a room with someone with a migraine and turn on fluorescent lights and they respond what do you think I can do for you on a Friday night. I knew how he was going to treat me. It was horrible.