Dr. Duane Moores MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 25th, 2015
Dr Moores takes the time to talk with his patients and doesn't rush them in and out of the office. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He is very professional and caring. Dr Moores is a fantastic doctor. His staff is awesome too!

August 23rd, 2015
He went over all the tests. He gave me my treatment options with approximate success percentages with the pro and cons. Also what side effects could be expected with each treatment.

September 11th, 2014
Happy Patient
Dr. Moores was one of the nicest Dr. that i have ever met. He told me things about my medication that the specialist never discussed with me.I definitely know more now than i did a day go. And Dr. Moores staff was very nice couldn't ask for no better. Thank of You so much

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Moores is fantastic. He was the first doctor of many to definitively diagnose my condition and set me on an appropriate course of treatment. He's great about follow-ups and though I only see him once every few months, he always remembers who I am and makes me feel at ease instantly. He's extremely knowledgeable but has a great way of explaining things so I always know what's going on with my treatment; very friendly and personable. I have the utmost confidence in him. The office staff, phlebotomists and PA are all wonderful and very warm. It really is a pleasure to visit the office, and I'll be very sorry when we move away from GA next year. I highly recommend Dr. Moores!