A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Myklejord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Myklejord, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myklejord graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Myklejord has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane J Myklejord MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Duane J. Myklejord practice?
- Dr. Duane Myklejord has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Myklejord practices Anesthesiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Anesthesiologists.