A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Hansen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Rick Hansen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Duane Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane Hansen practices Emergency Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Emergency Physicians.