A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Record:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Record, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Record graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Record has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Champlain Valley Phys Hosp Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Record accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Record practice?
Dr. Duane Record practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.