A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Richey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Richey practice?
Dr. Duane Richey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Roentgenology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Radiologists.