A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Richey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Curtiss Richey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Duane C. Richey practice?
- Dr. Duane Richey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Richey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Radiologists.