A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Sewell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Hospital of University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sewell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane A. Sewell practice?
Dr. Duane Sewell practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.