A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Sewell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Anthony Sewell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Duane A. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Duane Sewell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Sewell practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.