A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Stephens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane D Stephens MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Duane D. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Duane Stephens has 8 office locations.
Dr. Duane Stephens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.