A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Szczepanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Szczepanski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczepanski graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Szczepanski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Felix Szczepanski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Duane F. Szczepanski practice?
- Dr. Duane Szczepanski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Duane Szczepanski practices Anesthesiology near Wilton Manors, FL.