Dr. Duane Townsend Is this you?

September 25th, 2016

Patient

I was just reading a report about HPV and a possible natural cure. Turmeric. In 1985 I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and my doctor referred me to Dr.Townsend. When I saw the article about HPV it made me think of him so I googled his name. I just had to write a note to say I'm so grateful for the wonderful care I received. I have never had another doctor like him. Thank you Dr. Townsend

June 18th, 2016

Super Doctor

March 25th, 2016

Doctor of Medicine

transfer factor supplements advocate. Some of the few physicians collaborating with our immune system.

February 13th, 2016