A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Vanderslice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Vanderslice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderslice graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka.
Dr. Vanderslice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Lea Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderslice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duane E. Vanderslice practice?
Dr. Duane Vanderslice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.