A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Duane Wombolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Wombolt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wombolt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wombolt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane George Wombolt MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Duane G. Wombolt practice?
- Dr. Duane Wombolt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duane Wombolt practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Nephrologists.