A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duane Worley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane Worley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane A Worley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane A. Worley practice?
- Dr. Duane Worley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duane Worley practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocklin, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.