A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Bui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc C Bui MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Duc C. Bui practice?
- Dr. Duc Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Duc Bui practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Geriatric Doctors, and Glendale Nephrologists.