A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Vo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duc M. Vo practice?
Dr. Duc Vo practices Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Sacramento, CA.
See Springfield Surgeons.