A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vo
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Vo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Vo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc M Vo MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duc M. Vo practice?
- Dr. Duc Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Duc Vo practices Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.