Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duc Do
Dr. Duc Do, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Do is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Do has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Duc Do has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Duc Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. William Bruce Jr
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi48
Dr. James Weiss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Thomas Benvenuti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi34