A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Do is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Do, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Do has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc H Do MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Duc H. Do practice?
- Dr. Duc Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Duc Do practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.