Dr. Duc Do MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Newport Beach, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016
Front office lady is very rude! took several days to get prescriptions called into the pharmacy.

April 27th, 2016
Great Doc, Rudest Staff Ever
Consistently rude behavior by front office staff has lost Dr. Do another patient. The doctor is great but I simply won't deal with his receptionist's treatment any longer. When I called to make a return appointment, she was rude but I put up with it because I like him so much. When I left a busy day at work to come in, she said that she removed my appointment because I didn't return a phone call (check through my phone records revealed that I never received a call) but could fit me in another day. I don't have time to leave work a second day because of her mistake. No apology, no kindness. Done.

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Do is great!
his front office lady needs to retire!! She is rude and grumpy however Dr. Do is amazing. He got me regulated and no other doctor has. He also spends time explaining all tests. Love him :)

November 25th, 2015
Fine doctor, fine staff

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Do is an excellent internist and endocrinologist. He takes time to educate you about your condition, possible health risks, and preventative measures for optimal health. He has been my doctor for over 5 years and I am very pleased with his care.

July 8th, 2014
dangerous doctor
He doesn't care for you...misleads and leaves you with out your meds!! Rude office lady who needs to retire!!!

July 3rd, 2014
horrible
He will leave you hanging if you can't make it in..bad doctor..dangerous doctor. ...if he doesn't get his way..your kicked to the curb...writing better business and medical board next!!!

November 25th, 2012
Great doctor. Very proactive which aids in successful outcomes!

July 16th, 2012
Amazing Dr!! I love his caring professional and knowledgeable dependability. Has helped me immensely with my diabetes & health.

November 6th, 2011
Dr. Duc Do - The best in Orange County
I have seen Dr. Do for two years to treat type two diabetes. He is the best Endocrinologist I have found. He is kind, patient, and works with you to develop the best plan for your specific diagnosis. He is brilliant and informed on the latest medical advances and treatments. Arlene and his office staff are kind and efficient, and reflect his professionalism and caring of his patients. The office is top class. He has improved my health tremendously. I always leave his office with a positive goal and a great outlook on my overall health.

October 24th, 2011
Office staff

October 21st, 2011
BEWARE!
After my appointment, he promised that he would call me with results within 2 days, but I didn't hear back. So when I called to follow-up over a week later, his assistant told me that he was too busy to call me back because he has many patients. My health regressed and had I known earlier, I could have already started treatment.On another occasion, I left him a message to discuss the side effects of the medication and did not hear back. So, on the third day, I called again and his assistant said that he does not return phone calls (will only talk to me in an appointment), but that she'd try to get him on the phone. When he called me back, he nearly yelled at me! He was very cold and gave me one word answers. I am extremely shocked and disappointed. Needless to say, I am switching doctors.