A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Duong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Duong, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Duong has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc H Duong MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duc H. Duong practice?
- Dr. Duc Duong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Duc Duong practices Neurological Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.