A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Tran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duc H. Tran practice?
Dr. Duc Tran practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.